Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fourth Grade: The Digital Year

Posted by Atsumori. Category:

What does your digital year look like in the classroom?  What projects, tools, and sites do you focus on?  What will you add and revise over the summer months?

I made an initial attempt to capture the digital year for my class, Team 15.  Soon colleagues will meet and discuss this plan.  What would you add?  What would you reconsider?  Have I missed any integral fourth grade learning tools, projects, or sites?  Note I'm still thinking about what "guided social media" I want to use to replace NING (my favorite, but not allowed for students under 13).  I keep revisiting Edmodo and Kidblog--still thinking.  Please share if you have thoughts about that.





Great Link for Embedding Google Presentations in eBlogger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Followers

Alexa